We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Human Resources professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Assistant Director of Human Resources / Assistant Human Resources Manager you are responsible for assisting the Director of Human Resources / Human Resources Manager in managing all the respective HR functions in order to meet the strategic business objectives.
The role involves development and implementation of strategies and policies and will include key responsibilities such as:
- Assist in the recruitment and hiring of all front line employees
- Available for employees at all levels to advise, counsel and assist with problems or queries
- Encourage a good standard of employee conduct and behavior and coordinate disciplinary procedure when necessary
- Coordinate, control and inspect staff accommodation and ensures it is of the highest possible standard of cleanliness and comfort
- Coordinate and encourage sports and social activities on a regular basis
- Ensure the publication of any information on a regular basis by maintaining lively and interesting staff notice boards and updating ‘Insight Rotana’
- Ensure appraisals are carried out for every employee at least once every 12 months and review all appraisals and follow up on development needs, if required.
- Maintain high level of colleague satisfaction and team spirit through active support, direction and participation with hotel core committees
- Maintain a high level of effectiveness communication throughout the hotel
- Foster and promote a cooperative working climate, maximizing productivity and morale
|Job Location:||Marrakech, Morocco|
|Department:||Human Resources and Recruitment|