- Ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Identify training needs and propose training plans in collaboration with the restaurant manager to maintain professionalism.
- Regularly plan and provide on and off-site training to achieve staff service and knowledge standards.
- Attend daily briefings or meetings or even conduct briefings in the manager’s absence and ensure adequate communication with the team to respond to customer requests.
- Monitor the establishment’s incomes and costs as well as current promotion trends.
- Contribute to new promotional ideas to increase the number of customers and revenue.
- Analyze and improve the performance of all aspects of establishment operation.
- Monitor work schedule organization on a weekly basis to meet operational needs: scheduling, organization and service follow-up, team schedules, and grooming
- Follow-up from the setup to the end of service, reception, and security teams under the supervision of the restaurant manager.
- Supervise the overall point of sale activity in the absence of the restaurant manager.
- Directly address customer complaints or consult with the restaurant manager to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Train on personal presentation standards and monitor the weekly checklist to maintain a professional appearance.
- Monitor hygiene and cleanliness standards in the establishment and maintenance of all service equipment in accordance with hotel standards.
- Operate in a safe and environmentally respectful manner to protect the health and safety of customers and employees and protect and preserve the environment.
- Comply with hotel environmental, health, and safety policies and procedures.
|Job Location:||Marrakech, Morocco|
|Department:||Food & Beverage|