We are currently seeking for an enthusiastic and committed individual with exceptional communication skills that prides herself on her ability to deliver extraordinary levels of service and provide creative solutions.
As an Executive Secretary you are responsible to provide a full range of executive secretarial and administrative support activities for the General Manager, inclusive of highly confidential and sensitive matters to ensure smooth operation of the executive office, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Ensure all outgoing correspondence is typed, proof read and dispatched to the highest possible standard
• Compose and prepare routine correspondence and prepare simple interpretation of documents / correspondence if requested
• Review all incoming mail and prioritize before forwarding to the General Manager
• Act on routine standardized correspondence and inform the General Manager accordingly e.g. requests for membership, accommodation, brochures, etc.
• Keep calendar constantly updated to facilitate appointment and meeting schedules
• Establish and maintain various filing / records / database of business contacts, trace pending items and follow up as appropriate
• Compose letters on behalf of the General Manager
• Attend meetings, record, write and distribute the minutes and follow up on action items
• Organize travel and external business trips on behalf of the General Manager
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Nationality:||Australia; Canada; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; New Zealand; United Kingdom; United States|