We are currently looking for dynamic, and self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who assist to organize and direct a team that develops top quality of food & beverage products, with prompt, accurate and personalized service.
As Food & Beverage Ambassador you will be the first point of contact for our guests and you are responsible to receive and give a warm welcome to our guests, providing an efficient and courteous approach at all times and ensure to provide proficient, professional and excellent dining experience to them by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm and engaging service
- Welcome guests to the assigned outlet, receive and escort guests to tables, ensure that they are attended to and be available for them at all times as a point of contact, Provide menus and announce Waiter/Waitress’s name
- Cater to guests who require extra attention (e.g. children, elderly) and responds to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Ensure Food and Beverage orders are of a consistently good standard and delivered in a timely manor
- Offer assistance to colleagues when required, to ensure designated work goals are met.
- Actively uses the standards detailed in F&B Enquiry/ Booking Checklist when taking Restaurant enquiries or bookings.
- Responsible for the collection and input of any relevant guest history in profile
- Ensures a proper capture of all guest source data (in-house, local residents, outside tourist) and consolidate per shift.
- Take outlet reservations, handle the reservation book and answer the telephone in an impeccable manner
- Coordinate with the service team in making necessary arrangements according to floor plan for reservations or blocking off reserved tables.
- Observe the cleanliness and maintenance of the outlet and the entrance area
- Assure the well-being of all guests by maintaining a close, friendly, yet discrete contact
- Be aware of all menus and ongoing promotions in the outlet by heart in order to recommend if a guest requests
- Contribute in setting up the outlets database with full details about all guests specially regular and their preferences such food, table and service style.
- Reassure the guests’ satisfaction upon their departure
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Department:||Food & Beverage|