We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Front Office professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Front Desk Manager you are responsible for the operations of Front Office with a primary focus on overall operation at Reception, ensuring end of the day procedures and subsequent reports are completed in an accurate and efficient manner whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Actively elicit guest feedback and preferences, regarding hotel services and ensure action is initiated on the same to maximize guest satisfaction
• Ensure maximum room revenue through up-selling within stipulated guidelines, therefore optimizing the sale of room inventory, while controlling room availability in high occupancy periods
• Actively involve in promoting and selling companies loyalty program, Food & Beverage events / in house facilities and hotel / company partners
• Ensure that all accounting and auditing practices are in line with company policies, governmental requirements and check audits and registration cards before sending them to accounts
• Lead and coach the team towards achieving highest level of exceptional guest service and colleague satisfaction results through the application of all corporate and property standards and policies
|Job Location:||Mecca, Saudi Arabia|